PFAFF AMBITION 1.5
The difference is in the details!
Experience the new PFAFF® ambition™ 1.5 and feel the difference that makes these sewing machines truly special.
The largest sewing space* and the long free-arm makes sewing any size project effortless.
The perfectly illuminated sewing area and the large high-resolution screen will optimize your work process.
The original IDT™ System guarantees absolutely even fabric feed from top and bottom.
*As compared to top competitor machines in this price range.
* IDT™ (Integrated Dual Feed) - Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and bottom. IDT™ is ideal for the quilter and sewer! IDT™ works with any stitch in forward or reverse at any stitch length or width. Built right onto the machine, it can be easily engaged or disengaged as needed. Many PFAFF® accessories and presser feet can be used with IDT™ to ensure even seams with any stitch on any fabric.
* Large sewing space - The sewing area to the right of the needle is 200mm, great for large sewing projects.
* 195 stitches - A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
* Alphabets - Choose from four different font styles: Block, Outline, Script and Cyrillic letters.
* PFAFF® design - Built to make sewing easy and to achieve the professional results that sewers want.
* Large, high-resolution screen - You can view your selections, options and stitch information on screen. Also, all stitches are shown in real size.
* Touch screen - The touch screen allows for easy access to all stitches.
* Bobbin thread sensor - Alerts you when the bobbin is running low.
~ Start/Stop button - Press the Start button to sew without the foot control.
~ Speed slider- adjust the speed with the speed slider for full control.
~ Three LED light sources - Optimized bright lights illuminate your entire sewing area without shadows.
~ Free-motion sewing - Simply attach the optional free-motion presser foot for easy quilting and free-motion embroidery.
~ External feed dog drop - Lower the feed dogs for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
~ Extra presser foot lift - Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
~ Presser foot pressure - Can be adjusted when using specialty techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric.
Unique features compared to the top competitor machines at this price range
~ Adjustable Thread tension - The recommended thread tension setting for the selected stitch is displayed on the touch screen.
~ Needle up/down - Touch a button to set your needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
~ Immediate tie-off - When selected the machine will tie-off automatically at the end of a seam for a quick and easy finish.
~ Programmed tie-off with indicator - Choose from one or several tie-off options.
* 29 needle positions - Perfect for topstitching, quilting, inserting zippers and more.
~ Twin needle program - Automatically adjusts the stitch width to prevent needle breakage.
~ Stitch width safety - Limits stitch width to centre needle straight stitch while using straight stitch needle plate and/or straight stitch foot to prevent needle breakage.
~ Elongation - Lengthen satin stitches and entire stitch will be longer but the density remains the same
~ Mirror image - Flip the stitch from side to side, and/or end to end, for more creative possibilities.
~ Sequencing - Combine and save up to 20 stitches and/or letters into one of the four sequence memories.
~ Save personal stitch - Change the settings of a built-in stitch to your personal preference and save it in one of the four sequence memories.
~ Languages - Choose from 13 different languages.
~ Integrated Needle Threader - Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
~ Stitch plate - Markings to the left and right of needle helps you guide your fabric.
~ Snap-on/Snap-off presser feet - Changing is easy - no screws or other tools are needed.
~ Top loaded bobbin - Easy to access.
~ Permanent Reverse - Your hands are free to guide your fabric.
~ Electronic needle piercing power - Full piercing power at any speed with total control.
~ Hard Cover - Protect your sewing machine when transporting it, and keep it dust free
~ Two spool pins - For twin needle sewing or specialty sewing.
~ Accessory tray - With two compartments to use for storing accessories and bobbins.
~ Accessory Feet included - 0A Standard foot, 1A Fancy stitch foot with IDT™, 2A Fancy stitch foot,
3 Blindhem foot with IDT™, 4 Zipper foot with IDT™, 5B One Step Buttonhole foot.
... And that is by no means all. Find out more from your Pfaff dealer!
SERGE & SEW
105 Nored Plaza 6750 Island Hwy. N., Nanaimo
It's good when a brand has been around a long time. It's even better when it doesn't show its age.
There are many reasons behind the success of a brand like Pfaff. It's a brand with over 140 years of development behind it and a consistent presence in the marketplace. It has a special air of familiarity, security and reliable quality.
Today's world overloads all of our senses. It reflects the spirit of the times. How do people live their lives, what did they think yesterday, what will they do tomorrow? What's in and what's out, and most important of all: what do people want? Pfaff sewing machines are part of this world, because there is one thing that never goes out of style: The search for individuality. Welcome to the world of Pfaff.