Mac TruEmbroidery Software
TruEmbroidery™ Common Features
Create, edit, display and print designs in true three–dimensional reality with zoom ability
- Make your choice of background color and select from eight different fabric textures.
- Designs are shown in your preferred real-life hoop.
- Watch your design “stitching” on the screen with the Design Player.
- The Zoom Slider makes it easy to magnify or shrink the embroidery view. Swipe your Mac® Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad to pan around the work area.
- Choose between inches or millimeters; view any measurements in US or metric as an alternative to your current settings.
So easy to use
- Undo and Redo is unlimited.
- Help is always at hand with the printed User´s Guides. A range of online learning materials is provided including tool tips, extensive program help, Internet FAQs and a Learning Center with interactive tutorials.
- Store information about your designs in the Notes and Settings. Automatically record the Settings used when creating lettering, selecting frames and so on!
- Smart Update always gives you the latest system.
Multi-format and multi-document: load and save most popular embroidery formats
- File types: Bernina ART (.art version 1-3)**, Brother/Babylock/Bernina PEC (.pec), Brother/Babylock/Bernina PES (.pes version 2-9), Compucon/Singer PSW (.xxx), Husqvarna Viking / Pfaff (.vp3, .vip), Husqvarna (.hus), Janome (.jef, .sew), Melco (.exp), Pfaff (.pcs), Tajima (.dst), and Toyota (.10*).
**Bernina ART (.art version 1, 2 and 3) can only be loaded.
- Load designs by thumbnail view or from the Finder, search the name and notes in Spotlight or open by file name.
- View multiple projects side by side on screen. Automatically reopen designs when launching applications. Design parts stay separate unless you combine.
- Many features make stitching out your embroidery project easier: Combine, ColorSort and remove overlap automatically when exporting designs to improve stitchout quality. Split your project automatically to fit in your preferred turnable hoop.
Select your favorite colors
Use the intelligent ColorSort feature to reduce the number of thread changes when you sew.
- View specialty threads including metallic, multi-color and varying thicknesses.
- Select from 16,000 thread previews from 33 manufacturers. Filter by desired manufacturer and search for threads within a range by number.